November 14th and 15th, 2019
World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
At the eSPORTS Summit Powered by Inap on November 14-15, at the Georgia World Congress Center and adjacent to Dreamhack Atlanta (11/15-17/19) global leaders in esports will come together to discuss industry trends and projections for the future of esports. In addition to networking, Esports Summit provides a comprehensive overview of the opportunities within the esports ecosystem.
Esports Summit will provide comprehensive education opportunities across the entire esports ecosystem, including presentations from game publishers, brand sponsors, team organizations, tournament organizers, investors, and educators. Check out the Schedule HERE.
This event also includes a tour of two Atlanta-based facilities elevating the gaming and esports industry in Georgia, and a behind-the-scenes tour of live event esports production and competition during the Hi-Rez Expo World Championships at DreamHack Atlanta.
Purchase eSPORTS Summit 2019 and Dreamhack Tickets HERE
We are excited to welcome the following speakers to Esports Summit:
- Sundance DiGiovanni, Co-Founder of Major League Gaming
- Kevin Lin, Co-founder of Twitch
- Jessica Merriman, Founder, MomoCon
- Moritz Maurer, CEO & Co-Founder of GRID eSPORTS
- Matt Woomer, Co-Founder of Blue Mammoth Games
- Marcus Howard, CEO Project MQ
- James O'Connor, President & Co-Founder of The Pittsburgh Knights
- Jeremy Poore, Director of Partnerships, Atlanta Reign and Atlanta FaZe
- Michael Brooks, Executive Director, National Association of Collegiate eSPORTS
- Christie St. Martin, Director of Gaming, IM Creative
- and many others representing brands, publishers, educators, and investors.