Thursday, February 7, 2019 from 6 pm to 11 pm
The event of the year for the pet industry has returned. It’s the 2019 NY Pet Fashion Show. This years theme is another delight as Pets and Pet Parents are encouraged to dress up for this Masquerade Ball.
If you are someone that loves to be in front of the camera, then this event is for you. Media from all over the world attend this annual event for charity to catch all the glitz and glamour celebrated by humans and canines a like (and some felines)!
2019 New York Pet Fashion Show
~~~~~ " Masquerade Ball for Animal Rescue" ~~~~
"World Fashion to Save our Animals & Honor our Planet"
Thursday Feb 7th, 2019 6-11 Hotel Pennsylvania NYC
To benefit the Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals www.animalalliancenyc.org
Featuring a “Royal Pup-tial Wedding”
with Adorable Rescues Princess Meghan Barkle & Harry Prince of Tails
4 Amazing Runway Shows
1. Hollywood Dreams - From Hollywood to Bollywood
2. Angels & Demons Couture – Who’s been Good and Who’s been Bad
3. International Masquerade Couture
4. Best in Show
Limited tickets available to walk in the "Best in Show" Costume Contest,
Reserved Seats, Reserved Tables by the Runway, General Admission,
The iconic New York Pet Fashion Show kicks off
Westminster Weekend and New York Fashion Week
This is an animal rescue benefit and a portion of the proceeds will go to benefit the Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals that is dedicated to providing a higher quality of life & "Forever Homes" for our companion animals.
Dress to Impress!
Purchase reserved seating or general admission tickets and have the night of your life!
This Event will be recorded & Covered for all Media
TV, Print Press, Syndication, Social Media and Radio
By Attending the Event
you give your Consent and Approval to appear in all Media
Note: This Event will Be Recorded for Different media
such as Televison, Print Press and/or Radio.
1. Opening Show Introduction, Awards Ceremony Part 1- (7:00-7:15)
2. Hollywood Dreams: from Hollywood to Bollywood (7:15-7:45)
3. Royal Pup-tial Wedding: Meghan Barkle & Harry Prince of Tails (7:45-8:00)
4. Angels & Demons Couture (8:00-8:30)
4. International Masquerade Couture (8:30-9:00)
5. Best in Show Costume Contest - (9:00) Winner Announced at 9:45
- Best in Show Costume Contest- includes entry to show- Ticket $95
- Pre-Show Single Ticket $50
- At Door Single Ticket $60
- Reserved table of (4) $300 -Adjacent to Runway!
- Single Seat Reserved on (10) Top $75 Per Person
- Reserved table 10 top $750
All Pets Attend FREE, Dress to impress, Gold Paw Awards